|Name||Ag/Range Leasing Technician|
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
* * * V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T * * *
TITLE: Ag/Range Leasing Technician
LOCATION: Tribal Lands Department
SALARY: $14.06 to $16.33 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
The AG/Range Leasing Technician major duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following which the employee will be trained on over a period of 2 years:
MINIMUM RECRUITING QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION):
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Experience in increasingly responsible work in some land-related field is preferred.
· Basic knowledge of filing and computer systems and computer software applications.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, other agencies, and the general public; ability to read, understand and apply formal documents such as contracts, deeds, bonds, court orders; ability to work out of doors and alone as required.
· Some degree of skill in using computers, good skill in written and oral communication and data base management.
· This position is an entry level training position that depending on the qualities of the individual can take up to two (2) years to work to the AG/RU Specialist position.
· Possession of, or eligibility for, a valid Montana Motor Vehicle Operator’s license. Federal Background check for access to the BIA TAAMS (Trust Asset Accounting Management System) and required training in TAAMS system.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
2. Copies of relevant academic transcript/training certificate.
3. Copy of a current valid driver’s license.
4. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
5. If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: Carolee Wenderoth, Tribal Lands Department Head, at 406-675-2700 Ext. #1199
|File name||AG Range Leasing Technician 8.24.17.pdf|
|File type||pdf (Mime type application/pdf)|
|Date added||08/29/2017 07:47 AM|
|Last modified on||08/29/2017 07:53 AM|