|Name||ECS Bus Driver|
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: ECS Bus Driver
Schedule will vary
LOCATION: Early Childhood Services – St. Ignatius, MT
SALARY: $ 15.00 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and is subject to random testing during employment.
The ECS Bus Driver has the primary responsibility for ensuring the safety and welfare of the children, staff and volunteers during bus transportation to and from the ECS Center(s) and on field trips. It is also the role of the ECS Bus Driver to guarantee that the bus is clean and in proper working condition at all times, determine and follow safe and efficient bus routes; to ensure all children are in age appropriate child safety restraints; to assist in ensuring child/staff ratio is maintained on the bus; to train and provide day to day guidance to the Bus Monitors; to maintain all transportation records required by the program; to ensure bus evacuation drills are held every two months; and to evacuate children in case of emergency.
Prepares bus before transporting:
Ensures the safety and well-being of the children and adults being transported to and from the ECS Centers, program activities, and field trips:
Maintains bus in good working order:
Carries out bus evacuation drills and participates in other trainings:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
· Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or GED.
· Must have a current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) at time of hire. Possess and maintain a current Montana Driver’s License and be insurable under the Tribes’ fleet policy.
· Must have 2 years of bus driving experience.
· Must pass drug test, background check and fingerprinting, (no violence against children or individuals, no domestic violence, no sexual abuse or violent acts against children or any person) upon hire and every 2 years thereafter: subject to random drug testing through the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes Personnel Department.
· Current physical exam or ability to obtain physical exam upon hire.
· Current on required immunizations or ability to become current upon hire.
· Verification of recent TB screening or ability to complete the required screen.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Department, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: Jeanne Christopher, ECS Director @ 406.675.2700, ext. 5513.
|File name||Bus Driver 9.28.17.pdf|
|File type||pdf (Mime type application/pdf)|
|Date added||09/11/2017 05:26 PM|
|Last modified on||09/11/2017 05:27 PM|