|Name||Intensive Out-Patient Therapist|
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.cskt.org
********V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T********
TITLE: Intensive Out-Patient Therapist
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
SALARY: Exempt position - Salary negotiable
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
- Provide assessment & treatment services for adults, adolescents and family members. Treatment is in individual counseling and psycho-educational groups to clientele that are referred to the THD Behavioral Health Program. The incumbent will be trained and expected to implement the Matrix Model of Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
- Provides individual, family, and group chemical dependency treatment to clientele.
- Interprets findings from assessment and interviews of family members to staff and participates in formulating individual treatment programs. Total amount of time spent in evaluation is regulated by clientele’s clinical treatment needs.
- Provides intake and referral services at locations and times appropriate to the specialized needs of the catchment area population.
- Provides case management and case identification services according to the current Behavioral Health Program standards.
- Consults within the reservation to a wide variety of staff, including Tribal Legal Department, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare staff regarding chemical dependency related problems in a two-way process, assessing the dimension of problems or issues, considering available resources, and exploring alternative plans for resolution of the problems.
- Maintains all appropriate client records according to established program standards and fulfills Behavioral Health reporting requirements
- Is available for on-call services.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- Licensed chemical dependency counselor by the State of Montana.
- One year experience in providing clinical services in the Chemical Dependency field.
- Must have a valid Montana Driver’s License
- Must pass a background and suitability check
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- Request a copy of the position description for full details and Supplemental questionnaire for background.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone (406) 675-2700 ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Shonda Bolen @ 406-745-3525 ext. 5032
|File name||Intensive Outpatient Therapist 8.17.17.pdf|
|File type||pdf (Mime type application/pdf)|
|Date added||08/17/2017 11:16 AM|
|Last modified on||08/17/2017 11:17 AM|