|Name||Special Education Paraprofessional|
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: 406-675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Special Education Paraprofessional
LOCATION: TERS – Pablo, MT
An alternative school serving Native American youth
Grades 8th thru 12th
SALARY: 11.23 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
Paraprofessionals provide assistance to administrative and instructional personnel in teaching and promoting a positive learning and working school environment for students.
The Paraprofessional performs a variety of direct and follow-up instructional activities, assists in the planning, organization, and management of learning and training activities
with students, performs a variety of routine clerical and supportive activities for instructional personnel, and performs other related work as assigned. The Paraprofessional is frequently involved in social interactions which require oral and written communication.
· Must possess AA degree; or have 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits in appropriate fields.
· Must pass drug test, background check, fingerprinting (no violence against children or other individuals, no sexual abuse against children)
· Must be willing to promote a program of drug and alcohol free education
· Must be willing to be a team member of active staff and demonstrate cooperative behavior.
· Experience working with Native American youth and/or knowledge of Native American culture a plus but not required
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
2. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
3. If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of DD214 must be submitted.
4. Letter of Interest
6. Four Reference Letters
7. Copies of Training Certificates if applicable
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855 @ 406-675-2700 Ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: Rodney Bird, Superintendent @ 406-675-0292.
|File name||Special Education Paraprofessional 12.21.16.pdf|
|File type||pdf (Mime type application/pdf)|
|Date added||12/21/2016 11:05 AM|
|Last modified on||12/21/2016 11:07 AM|