CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
********V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T********
TITLE: Speech Therapist
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
St. Ignatius, Montana
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
· Provides services to patients under the appropriate guidelines established licensing boards.
· Evaluates patients to obtain data necessary for developing treatment plans and implementation of treatment plans.
· Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to clients, patients, family, and other team members.
· Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in treatment plan.
· Recommends appropriate equipment to improve patient's communication. Instructs patient, family and staff in use of augmentative communication devices.
· Instructs patient, family and staff in appropriate speech-language procedures or home program to allow carry over of therapeutic remediation and goals in daily activities.
· Participates in discharge planning.
· Records all services provides in the TH electronic record in a timely and accurate manner.
· Supervises students and volunteers, when applicable.
· Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
1. Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology is required.
2. Must be licensed to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist with active license in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
3. Certificate of Clinical Competency or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year. Unless otherwise indicated, one year of current experience within the last three years in a comparable job classification required.
4. Maintenance of current Cardia Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare Workers or Basic Cardiac
5. Life Support (BCL.S) certification for HealthCare workers.
6. Complies with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- Request a copy of the full position description for full details.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact – Shonda Bolen at THHS @ 406-675-2700 Ext. 5032
|File name||Speech Therapist 8.17.17.pdf|
|File type||pdf (Mime type application/pdf)|
|Date added||08/17/2017 11:11 AM|
|Last modified on||08/17/2017 11:13 AM|