CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
Re-advertised due to amended qualifications
TITLE: Web Analyst
LOCATION: Information Technology Program – Pablo, MT
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, August 24, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m.
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and will be required to serve a mandatory six-month probationary.
The Web Analyst is a technical position in the Information Technology Program that is responsible for overall administration and maintenance of the Tribes’ web infrastructure.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
· Provide support for the design, development, testing, technical documentation, and rollout of new web-based services for Tribal department websites. Evaluate, install, configure, and troubleshoot products.
· Participate in requirement analysis, design reviews, code reviews, and other team-development processes.
· Configure and administer web services for Tribal operations as directed by the IT Program Manager.
· Assist the System Administrators in administering and supporting Web data servers, as required.
· Develop tools to generate useful reports to customers and management regarding the operation of web components.
· Work closely with the System Administrator, Database Administrator or Contractors to ensure continuous website availability.
· Provide suitable and adequate backup of the development and production environments.
· Provide synchronization of Web pages on all web servers.
· May be assigned responsibilities in direct assistance and support to administrators including application operations and reporting.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
· Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, OR an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant related degree from an accredited university with two years of experience in developing, administering, and maintaining IIS or similar web servers.
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, Photoshop, and InDesign; is required.
· Ability to positively interact with users in providing Internet/web development and programming; is required.
· Ability to perform a variety of complex tasks independently and be self-directing; is required.
· Knowledge of website security techniques including firewalls and Internet security; is desired.
· Familiarity with Windows server administration; is desired
· Skill in written and oral communication.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks with follow-up and attention to detail.
1. Completed Tribal employment application. (Resumes may be submitted but may not replace or supplement the official tribal application).
2. Copies of relevant official academic transcripts and training certificates.
3. If you are claiming Veterans Preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted with the application.
4. Proof of a valid driver’s license.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: Renee Camel, IT Program Manager @ 406.675.2700, ext. 1022.
|File name||Web Analyst 7.31.17.pdf|
|File type||pdf (Mime type application/pdf)|
|Date added||07/31/2017 03:17 PM|
|Last modified on||07/31/2017 03:18 PM|