Download directly from our server :
Size: 163.94 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: 406-675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
LOCATION: Two Eagle River School - Pablo, MT – An alternative school serving Native American youth – grades 8th thru 12th
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Thursday 4:00 P.M.-12:00 P.M.
Friday 8:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
SALARY: $10.61 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
- Maintain clean and healthy school environment through general housekeeping of the school such as dusting; vacuuming; mopping floors; cleaning restrooms (sinks, toilets, urinals, floors, and mirrors).
- Empty garbage in offices, classrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Wash windows and walls as necessary.
- Maintain grounds by collecting litter on school grounds; remove snow and ice from payment, parking lot, and sidewalks. Mow school lawns, maintain weed control, rake leaves, etc.
- Maintain clean gym, locker rooms, and athletic fields.
- Assist in maintenance of all TERS materials, supplies, tools and equipment in an orderly and usable condition.
- Be available for extra-curricular activities.
- Perform such miscellaneous duties as assigned from time to time.
- The successful applicant must possess a high school diploma/GED.
- Must have general cleaning skills and knowledge of maintenance and cleaning supplies, materials, equipment, and mechanism and be willing to learn health and safety requirements.
- Requires good health, must lift and load heavy objects, supplies, move and operate heavy machinery or cleaning equipment; must stoop, lift, climb; agility and strength a plus; must work in hectic environment.
- Must pass drug test, background check, fingerprinting (no violence against children or other individuals, no sexual abuse against children).
- Must be willing to promote a program of drug and alcohol free education.
- Must be willing to be a team member of an active staff and demonstrate cooperative behavior.
- Completed Tribal employment application.
- Completed supplemental questionnaire for background investigations.
- Three letters of reference.
- Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
- If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of DD214 must be submitted.
- Copies of training certificates if applicable.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Tyshina Whitworth, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1043.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Rodney Bird, Superintendent @ 406-675-0292.