Download directly from our server :
Size: 129.44 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Detention Cook
LOCATION: Law & Order – Pablo, MT
SALARY: $14.06 to $16.33 per hour
$29,244.80 to $33,966.40 per annum
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
- Meals prepared at 0800,1200 and 1800 hours
- Maintain a record of menu and of meals served
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all kitchen equipment, kept free from contaminating materials.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing eating and drinking
- Utilizing safe methods of serving, handling food, drink and
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen
- Will wash and dry prisoner clothes and bedding when
- Will mend prisoner coveralls when
- Be in compliance of all sanitary codes and
- Will inventory kitchen supplies once a week and list items List will be given to police clerk.
- Assist in booking and searching prisoners when
- Will check all new inmates for special diet
- Will be required to order groceries once a
- Will be OPERATOR I level in CJIN to assist in dispatch in emergency situations, for short periods of
- Will in an emergency be able to do jailing duties
- Will in an emergency prepare time
MINIMUM RECRUITING QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
· Two (2) years of experience in commercial or food service field of preparing meals for special diets such as diabetics, low sodium and etc.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be experienced in preparation of breakfast, lunch, and supper meals, in addition, incumbent must be knowledgeable in preparing special meals, baking, salads, soups, sauces and desserts.
- Must possess a valid class D driver's license and insurance.
- Employee is required to pass a background investigation.
- Description of physical work environment and the physical effort required of the position.
- Will be required to carry and lift heavy cases of food and
- Contact with uncooperative and intoxicated persons being booked and incarcerated at jail, when
- Will be required to search prisoners for contraband when needed.
- Completed Tribal employment application.
- Completed supplemental background questionnaire.
- Copy of relevant academic transcript.
- Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
- If claiming veteran’ preference, a copy of DD214 must be submitted.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: Craige Couture, Chief of Police @ 406.675.2700, ext. 1104, or Louis Fiddler, Captain, at ext. 1107.