Download directly from our server :
Size: 534.48 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Diabetes Data/Office Manager
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
SALARY: $14.06 to $16.33 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
• The Data/Office Manager organizes, collects and analyzes diabetes care and program data to assist Diabetes Program staff with fulfill health care and grant requirements from a variety of sources including the TH electronic medical record, medical provider schedules, evidence-based research and studies, in a timely manner and communicating the collected data to a variety of appropriate sources.
• The Data/Office Manager collects and organizes Diabetes grant goals, objective, budget and reporting requirements in a format to ensure compliance with CSKT Tribal and funding sources.
• The Data/Office Manager creates, using a variety of platforms and mediums to create invitations and fliers for events and classes and ensure required supplies are available including but not limited to outreach material as needed and distributes as directed.
• The Data/Office Manager assist the Diabetes Program participants access to healthcare services provided the grant program and within TH health centers and linking information to current national standards.
• The Data/Office Manager oversees event logistics including but not limited to: registration of participants at Diabetes Program events, securing venues and facility, required contracts, setting up training sites, arranging vendors for food and other needed services for events.
• The Data/Office Manager will take minutes during all Diabetes Program meetings. Maintains written records for Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) accreditation/recognition. Maintain bulletin board (s) with relevant patient/community information.
• The Data/Office Manager provides administrative support of the Diabetes program including answering phones, making appointments, preparing correspondence, creating mailing lists, making copies and printing for staff and for events, maintain lists of participants and vendors, emails communication and collecting necessary documents.
• The Data/Office Manager assist with media and other public relations as assigned by the program coordinator.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION):
• An Associate Arts in an administrative field with two years successful experience in an office setting providing administrative support to a high functioning administrative team.
• Must have at minimum two years administrative experience, which must include managing office functions, compiling data, and submitting reports.
• The Data/Office Manager must have proficiency in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be able to email, and have the ability to enter information in a database and print out spreadsheets and reports in a timely manner. Must be willing to learn Tribal Health’s computer systems, which includes RPMS and EPIC.
• Must maintain proper licensure/certification and registration; if required.
• Must pass a background and suitability check according to Public Law 101-630; the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
• Request position description for a detailed description of desirable qualifications.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
2. Copy of relevant academic transcript.
3. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
4. If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of DD214 must be submitted.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Shonda Bolen, Tribal Health Department – (406) 675-2700 Ext. #5032