Download directly from our server :
Size: 224.1 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Help Desk
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
SALARY: $14.56 to $16.83 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
The Help Desk position is a technical position in the Data IT Division that supports a Medical Database and computer operations within the CSKT Tribal Health Department.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone for IT Program and receive general questions and problems from user Refer all tickets to the IT staff. as appropriate.
- Frontline IT liaison for the IT staff and the Health Department
- Uses desktop --Help Desk software to manage and support database users and track IT program deliverables under direction of' the Data IT Division Manager .
- Support end users and to troubleshoot the THD database and desktop environments running Microsoft Windows operating syste
- Assis t IT staff in managing print queues and other routine proc
- Perform cop yin g, filing, and other office support functions for the IT Program as
- Setup computers and computer devices for users. Receive new user forms and route to IT st
- Maintain confidentiality or the medical data in following the Privacy Act and HIPAA regulation
- Performs other duties as assigne
- Receive THD staff issues, complaints, problems with tele phone
- Report to THD on resolution or IT/Help iss
MINIMUM RECRUITING QUALIFICATIONS AS REFLECTED ON TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION:
- Prefer experience with current Microsoft operating systems and hardware/software troubleshooting in a PC/LAN
- Prefer experience with computer systems, IP phones, printers and
- Skill in written and oral
- Ability to positively interact with users in providing technical support.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks with follow-up and attention to
- Must have ability to work effectively with other employees and provide excellent customer
- Must have and maintain a Montana State driver's license as condition of
- Must have a high school diploma or Preference for an AA degree.
DESIRABLE QUALIIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- Request a copy of position description for full details.
- Completed Tribal employment application.
- Copies of relevant academic transcripts and training certificates.
- Copy of a current valid driver’s license.
- Proof of enrollment in a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
- If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted.
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Cynthia Matt, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1259.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact the Tribal Health Department at (406)-675-2700 Ext. #5011.