Download directly from our server :
Size: 224 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Infrastructure Technician
LOCATION: Information Technology – Pablo, MT
SALARY: Exempt position – Salary negotiable
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and will be required to serve a six-month probationary period.
The Infrastructure Technician is a diverse technical position in the Information Technology Program that assists with the responsibility for providing on-site and remote support including design, installation, and maintenance of structured cabling, door access and camera security systems within the Tribes’ Information Technology Program.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design, install, and maintenance of security cameras, recordings, and door access equipment systems and other peripherals.
- Install and maintain door and camera security related software, as required.
- Install structured cabling to include category UTP, fiber optics and multimedia.
- Demonstrates initiative and autonomy in response, documentation, and resolution of door and camera security system issues.
- Provide technical support to other IT and Tribal staff as assigned in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Frequently assist with Law Enforcement technical needs as necessary.
- Present on-site training for Tribal employees on new equipment, software, applications, and other technology products related to Tribal-wide door and camera security and policies. Trains, and assists security personnel with reviewing IP camera and recording media to observe operations for criminal activity or violations of policies and procedures.
- Assist in keeping Tribal Security Program camera and door access security policy and procedure manuals updated; may write policy and procedure manuals.
- May be assigned responsibilities in direct assistance and support to administrators including application operations and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- Experience with development, deployment, maintenance, and problem resolution of camera security systems is strongly desired.
- Experience with installing and maintaining network wiring such as category UTP, multi-mode fiber optical, and coaxial cabling and terminations is strongly desired.
- Experience Microsoft Desktop and Server operating systems is desired.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test. A criminal record may automatically disqualify the applicant. Falsification of any part of the application will automatically disqualify the applicant. Any infraction of the law, which would cause failure to pass the background check, is cause for immediate termination of employment.
- Knowledge of IP video surveillance systems, evidence package, audit trails, criminal investigations, and Tribal Police operations, is desired.
- Experience with Tribal governments/organizations is desirable
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks with follow-up and attention to detail is desirable.
- Ability to work effectively with other employees and provide excellent customer service is desired.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have and maintain a valid Montana State driver’s license as a condition of employment.
- Familiarity with project management is desired
- Completed Tribal employment application. (Resumes may be submitted but may not replace or supplement the official tribal application).
- Certified copies of relevant academic transcripts and training certificates.
- If you are claiming Veterans Preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted with the application.
- Proof of a valid driver’s license.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact: Crystal Reese, Network Operation Manager @ 406.675.2700, ext. 1228