Download directly from our server :
Size: 120.01 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Information Technology Coordinator
LOCATION: Kicking Horse Job Corps – Ronan, MT
SALARY: $18.70 to $21.74 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, June 28, 2018 @ 5:30 p.m.
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test.
- Instruct staff in the information technology skills needed to be successful in the performance of their duties to include e-mailing procedures, accessing Center used software, use of the internet, use of CIS, and computer security training.
- Establish and maintain a Computer Security Awareness and Training Program to assure that all staff are aware of their security responsibilities and have clear guidelines for fulfilling them.
- Function as the Point of Contact (POC) for the Center with the Job Corps Data Center (JCDC) in dealing with all computer security issues, end line issues and LAN/WAN system issues with equipment compatibility and connectivity.
- Provide security awareness training at least once a year to all Center LAN/WAN site users. This training will include self-paced training using CBT applications, security training videos, and the distribution of posters and e-mail alerts.
- Train all new Center employees within the first sixty days of employment in computer usage and have the staff acknowledge an understanding of the Job Corps LAN/WAN Rules of Behavior in computer usage.
- Ensure compliance with OIG security requirements through the maintenance of all documentation of staff training, user request forms, accuracy of staff user lists for CITRIX and JCDC program software.
- Submit all reports on the integrity of the Center’s LAN/WAN system when requested by the JCDC program software.
- Set up all LAN/WAN accounts for employees and maintain the accounts as active by securing the ID’s and passwords; deleting non-active accounts upon termination of employment.
- Responsible for the integrity of the Center’s LAN/WAN system, including any infrastructure necessary, and work with the JCDC to request additional expansion of the system.
- Responsible for procurement of computers, printers, etc. that will connected to the Center’s LAN/WAN system to ensure consistency with the requirements of the system as dictated by the JCDC.
- Responsible for student instruction in Computer Security Awareness Training during the CPP phase of the CDSS Program; continued training and review for all students every six months.
- Work cooperatively with CS & KT IT Department to maintain access to required CSKT systems. Act as liaison between CSKT IT and KHJC.
- Maintain the tracking and documentation system for the Center’s Staff Training.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned by the Director of Business Management.
- Responsible for modeling, mentoring, and monitoring appropriate employability skills and social skills for Career Success.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- Must have five years’ experience in computer science technology. Also must have a Security+ or Network+ certifications or be able to obtain one of these certifications within one (1) year of hire.
- Prior Job Corps work experience and knowledge of the Job Corps computer system is preferred.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- Understand Job Corps philosophy and mission.
- Understand the integrity of the Job Corps LAN/WAN system and the appropriate security measures demanded by the system.
- Must have knowledge of the Department of Labor’s EPMS inventory system.
- Understand the CSKT computer system and how it is used at KHJC.
- Must possess some instructional skills, good writing skills, telephone skills, and most importantly, computer technology skills; to include networking, inventory control and tracking, security issues, troubleshooting CPU and network problems, and coordination of JCDC technology needs and the needs of the Center.
- Must be able to work with socially, economically disadvantaged youth. Be able to provide positive learning activities to capture the interests and enthusiasm of such students. Must possess Computer Technology Skills to work independently and problem solve.
- Employee is required to pass a background investigation per PL-101-630.
- Completed Tribal employment application. (Resumes may be submitted but may not replace or supplement the official tribal application).
- Certified copies of relevant academic transcripts and training certificates.
- Tribal enrollment verification if enrolled in a federally recognized other than CSKT.
- If you are claiming Veterans Preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted with the application.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Tyshina Whitworth, Personnel Office, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1043.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Daniel Tromp, Business Manager @ 406.675.2700, ext. 6307, or Arlene Bigby, KHJC Center Director ext. 6301.