Download directly from our server :
Size: 136.2 KB
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Medical Receptionist
LOCATION: Kicking Horse Job Corps – Ronan, MT
SALARY: $11.68 to $13.55 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and will be required to serve a six-month probationary period.
- Greet Students, staff, and visitors, either in person or via telecommunications, in a professional and respectful manner.
- Operate the Health & Wellness Center’s (HWC) telephone system and transfer calls to appropriate staff.
- Provide clerical support to the HWC in accordance with the Department of Labor’s Policy and Requirement’s Handbook (PRH).
- Provide clerical assistance to the Health & Wellness Manager (HWM), Assistant Center Nurse (ACN), and the Center’s contract health professionals.
- Assist the HWM and or ACN during the new student intake process which includes:
- Compile individual Student Health Records (SHRs) based on PRH guidelines
- Ensure medical forms, including HIPPA acknowledgement and HIV Testing Information Sheet, are complete and signed by students and or parent/legal guardian.
- Pull SHRs for medical, dental, mental health, and TEAP appointments.
- Assist in maintaining individual SHRs of all students, e.g., timely filing of lab results, medication administration records, medication observation records, medical forms, accident injury reports, etc.
- Assist in scheduling student medical appointments in coordination with the HWC clinic schedule and in coordination with the HWM and or CAN.
- Assists the Health and Wellness Manager in coordinating health training to students during Introduction to Center Life (ICL), Career Preparation Period (CPP), Career Development Period (CDP), Career Transitional Services (CTS), and Exit Readiness.
- Assists the HWM and or ACN in coordinating health training for staff.
- Communicates regularly to enhance follow-up care for ongoing health concerns of specific students.
- Will follow the Purchase Requisition (PR) system for all goods and services including pharmaceuticals, prescription medications, hospitalizations, etc., which require the following criteria:
- A PR form must include the vendor information, date, KHJC Acct#, Justification, Quantity, Unit, Description, Unit Price, Total Cost, Shipping Cost (if applicable), Total, Date Good and Services Required, and signatures for the following: Requested by, Authorized by, Filled by (if applicable), and Approved for Purchase.
- Once the above criteria is met the PR is submitted to Accounts Payable and a purchase order (PO) number is issued.
- The PO number must be acquired prior to any orders of goods or services.
- Upon receipt of goods or services a Receiving Report must be completed by staff other than the staff who requested the goods or services.
- The Receiving Report must include date, vendor information, date received, PO#, Quantity, Unit, Description, Total Cost and Change Order Form (if applicable), and signature of staff receiving or verifying goods or services received prior to submission to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with urine collection and shipping of samples to the Center of Disease Detection (CDD).
- Will assist with student transportation to off-center providers for medical, optical, dental, mental health, and other related health care appointments.
- Work irregular hours when necessary to perform other duties assigned by the HWM.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality with student records, information, test results, and other personal information.
- Responsible for modeling, mentoring, and monitoring appropriate employability skills and social skills for Career Success Standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must be a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or be able to obtain a CNA certification within (6) months of hire.
- Must have a valid Montana Class D license.
- Must be able and willing to be vaccinated against Hepatitis B.
- Must be able to complete First Aid and CPR training.
- Must complete required Job Corp authorizations and or training, e.g., HIPPA, Bloodborne Pathogen, Personal Authorizations for Non-Health Staff, Opioid Overdose Prevention, Recognition and Response, within 30 days of employment.
- This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) in compliance with the Drug and Alcohol Policy. The selected employee is required to pass a background investigation per PL-101-630.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- Must be able to communicate well, verbally and in written form.
- Must have working knowledge and proficiency with computer operations.
**Request a copy of the position description for full details**
- Completed Tribal employment application. (Resumes may be submitted but may not replace or supplement the official tribal application).
- Certified copies of relevant academic transcripts and training certificates.
- Tribal enrollment verification if enrolled in a federally recognized other than CSKT.
- Proof of a valid driver’s license.
- Completed supplemental background questionnaire.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Tyshina Whitworth, Personnel Office, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1043.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: Bonnie Campbell, Health & Wellness Manager @ 406.675.2700, ext. 6320 or Daniel Tromp, Business Manager, ext. 6307.