Download directly from our server :
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Pharmacist - Polson Clinic
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
This is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
- Prepares and dispenses medication to patients.
- Counsel’s patients on safe and effective use of drugs.
- Provides clinical drug information to physicians, nurses and patients.
- Maintains necessary legal records on control items and other prescription products.
- Prepackages manufacturers and compound products not commercially available.
- Inspects all storage places for drugs to insure proper storage conditions, checks age and conditions of all medications.
- Reviews patient’s medication profile for safety, logic, and effectiveness of drug therapy.
- Maintains stock of drugs for emergency situations. Checks emergency drugs in clinic on a routine basis.
- Treats minor acute conditions of patients not requiring prescription drugs, e.g., headaches, upper respiratory tract infections, skin sores, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM RECRUITING QUALIFICATIONS AS REFLECTED ON TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION:
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s of science degree in Pharmacy.
- This position is subject to a background check in accordance with Public Law 101-630.
DESIRABLE QUAILIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- Request a copy of position description for full details.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
2. Copy of academic transcript.
3. Completed supplemental background questionnaire.
4. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized tribe if other than CSKT.
5. If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo, MT 59855, telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Mike Hertz -Tribal Health Department at (406) 675-2700 Ext. #5180.