Download directly from our server :
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Reason to Live Native (RTLN) Case Manager I
1 or more positions
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
SALARY: $16.98 to $19.74 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Position is a Testing Designated Position within the definition of the CSKT Drug Free Workplace Policy effective January 1, 1998. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
The RTLN Case Manager I is a member of the Reason to Live Native program team ensuring the successful implementation of the CSKT Garrett Lee Smith Tribal Suicide Prevention Grant funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA) Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS) Suicide Prevention Branch (SPB), working with the other RTLN team members assisting as needed for all grant goals and objectives including in their design, implementation and evaluation to meet the funding source requirements.
Duties of the position include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
· conducts appropriate mental health assessment and screening as for RTLN participants as referred by the RTLN Activities Outreach Coordinator or other referral sources
· works with the parents or guardians of minors to ensure their minor child has access to the level of care needed and they understand their role in child’s services
· assists RTLN participants referred or seeking additional services such as scheduling appointments with behavioral health providers, transportation to appointments and connection to other resources including but not limited to medical care, housing, food security and cultural activities
· assists the RTLN Mental Health Specialist in conducting suicide survivor, intervention and grief support groups
· works in tribal and public schools providing suicide prevention outreach activities and support groups
· documents and tracks referrals from program staff and other referral sources
· organizes and collects data on program and referrals to meet essential deadlines
· is an active member of the TH Health and Wellness committee to ensure services provided are coordinated and consistent with the TH prevention approach
· Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION):
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related human services field.
· Must have experience working with Native youth, ages 10-24, in a small group setting.
· Must have experience working with individuals who are suicidal.
· Must adhere to Tribal Resolutions # 94-74 and # 06-48 regarding employee conflict of interest and employee standards of conduct for Tribal employees.
· Must meet all annual training and system requirements to maintain access to required computer systems.
· Must maintain proper licensure/certification and registration; if required.
· Must participate in and support HIPAA training, as needed and required.
· Must adhere to CSKT social media policy and other CSKT Tribal policies regarding professional conduct.
· Must participate in pre-hire drug test and random drug tests thereafter, if required.
· Must pass a background and suitability check according to Public Law 101-630; the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act.
· Must adhere to all Tribal Health directives and policies.
· May be required to attend evening meetings to participate in health services outreach and or health fairs to reach designated population.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Shonda Bolen, Tribal Health Department – (406) 675-2700 Ext. #5032