Download directly from our server :
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: 406.675.2711
CSKT Website: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Receptionist/Records Clerk
Monday – Friday (8:00 – 4:30)
LOCATION: Early Childhood Services – St. Ignatius, MT
SALARY: $11.23 to $13.03 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, August 24, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m.
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and will be required to serve a mandatory six-month probationary.
· Greets persons entering the office, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs visitor to specific destination, or answers questions and provides information. Acts as a host for all parents and other visitors, interacting with the public in a tactful, sensitive, professional manner.
· Is able to relate program specifics, such as basic enrollment information, ECS services, schedules, daily routine, to potential Head Start families.
· Maintains daily attendance log-in/sign-in sheet and updated list of center and administrative staff phone numbers.
· Answers telephone handling routine inquiries and directing more complex matters to appropriate staff members. Collects and distributes messages for ECS office employees. Makes contacts with staff, parents, and agencies as requested.
· Serves as support to ECS Administrative Staff for general office tasks such as typing, faxing, scanning, filing, or copying materials. Maintains work log of appropriate tasks requested by Administrative Staff.
· Keeps informed of meetings, activities, and other ECS events and communicates this information to ECS staff and families.
· Keeps updated calendar showing usage of the White House. May be asked to schedule/reserve conference rooms for meetings/training purposes. Signs for Fed Ex/UPS packages. Is responsible for date stamping, sorting, and distributing mail.
· Maintains an attractive reception area by caring for reception area plants, straightening magazines
and newspapers, and updating bulletin board and pamphlet display. Keeps file room neat and orderly.
families including those on the Lake Co. Office of Public Assistance and the CSKT Enrollment of birth to 5 year olds lists as requested by the ERSEA/Child Care Coordinator.
items listed on the work log.
properly report and document any incidents.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
· Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
· At least one year of office computer experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel or the equivalent of one year of formal computer training.
· At least one year of experience as office receptionist and in file management.
· Ability to operate, in performance of tasks, a variety of office equipment such as: computer, copier, scanner, fax, calculator, laminator, etc.
· Employment preference given to current or former Head Start/Early Head Start parents. Must provide documentation.
· Health Requirements:
o Current Physical Exam or ability to obtain Physical Exam upon hire.
o Current on required immunizations or ability to become current upon hire.
o Verification of recent TB screening or ability to complete required screen.
· Must pass drug test and complete a Criminal Record Check including finger-printing, (no violence against children or individuals, no domestic violence, no sexual abuse or violent acts against children or any person) prior to employment and every 2 years thereafter; subject to random drug testing through the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribe’s Personnel Department.
· Possess and maintain a current Montana Driver’s License and be insurable under the Tribes’ fleet policy.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, P.O. Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone 406.675.2700, ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact: Jeanne Christopher, ECS Director @ 406.675.2700, ext. 5513.