Download directly from our server :
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT FAX: (406) 675-2711
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Receptionist/File Clerk
LOCATION: Tribal Credit Office
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
SALARY: $9.71 to $11.24 per hour
$20,196.80 to $23,379.20 per annum
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
- Will receive all incoming telephone calls for Tribal Credit and transfer calls to proper individual.
- Will act as a receptionist to all individuals calling on Tribal Credit and direct them to proper Credit staff for their needs.
- Will be responsible for all filing of short-term and long-term receipts. File loan folders for short-term and long-term loans.
- Will open and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Will provide general information to the public on loan procedures and assist in filling out loan application if needed.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM RECRUITING QUALIFICATIONS: (AS REFLECTED ON TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Six (6) months work experience in receptionist duties.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW)
- Knowledge of basic modern office practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Skill in operating of office machines, such as word processor, typewriter, calculator, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Ability to perform a variety of clerical work requiring some exercise of independent judgment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, departments, and the general public.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
2. Copy of relevant academic transcript.
3. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
4. If you are claiming veteran’s preference a copy of the DD214 must be submitted.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Department, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1029.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Clara Charlo, Tribal Credit Office at (406) 675-2700, ext. 1094.