Download directly from our server :
Size: 27.63 KB
S & K Technologies Inc., Corporate Office, St. Ignatius, MT seeks to hire a Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The CEO shall be responsible for overall oversight, management and leadership of S & K Technologies, Inc. Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and be insurable under the corporation’s insurance policy. Must be able to obtain top-secret clearance.
The essential duties and responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a high quality corporate strategic plan that aligns with short-term and long-term objectives of the corporation and shareholder;
- Work in tandem with the Board of Directors by providing accurate and timely corporate updates and obtain approval for major structural, staffing and financial considerations;
- Lead and motivate senior leadership and staff to advance employee engagement and a high performing managerial team;
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall S&K Technologies, Inc. strategy, mission and vision;
- Make strategic resource allocation decisions to advance the business and increase profits;
- Foster a corporate culture and working environment that is inclusive, collegial, professional, and performance based;
- Grow and enhance the corporate brand and reputation in the industry and in the community;
- Develop, maintain and enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics;
- Review and understand financial reports and market trends to devise solutions and strategic prioritization;
- Build trust relations with Board of Directors, the shareholder, key partners, clients, government officials and stakeholders;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company sustainability and growth;
- Engage monthly with the Board of Directors on all critical aspects of the business and maintain productive lines of communication;
- General understanding and compliance of tribal, federal and state law;
- Adhere to all corporate by-laws, articles of incorporation and operating policies.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: CEO will supervise the senior management team, subsidiary presidents and an executive assistant.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Uphold standards and policies and ensure personal and corporate accountability
- Communicate effectively, clearly and concisely with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent listener and aptitude in understanding diverse perspectives
- Confidence and ability to make critical decisions that impact company and personnel
- Proven ability to be truthful and credible in the workplace
- Influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
- Effectively supervise staff to reach high performance expectations
- Highly organized and ability to simultaneously balance a variety priorities
- Anticipate problems and work effectively to provide meaningful solutions
- Ability to convince a group of people to work towards a common goal
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in Business Administration or business related field and five (5) years’ experience in senior management, contracting, and business related fields;
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or business related field and seven (7) years’ experience in senior management, contracting, and business related fields.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other senior managerial/leadership positions
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as business development, marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. There are no specific vision abilities required by this job other than the ability to focus (bring an object into sharp focus).
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The salary for this position is DOE. Send completed application and applicant data form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A submitted resume must accompany an application.
This announcement closes September 18, 2017, at 4:00 p.m. S & K Technologies, Inc. is an AA/EEOC/American Indian Hiring Preference employer.