Download directly from our server :
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Security Officer
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday –Friday – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
SALARY: $14.06 to $16.33 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, March 30, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m.
This position is a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
- The job of a security guard is to safeguard, patrol and monitor any theft or violence on the premises of the Polson Health Center and the St. Ignatius Health Center, wherever of which they may be assigned to duty.
- The security guard will be primarily responsible for ensuring a safe and secure health care facility during normal working hours Monday through Friday.
- This is a mobile position whereby foot patrol will be conducted throughout the work day for the purpose of identifying possible security threats.
- The security guard will have access to and monitor the security camera system that has been installed in the Flathead Health Center. The security guard will also be responsible for daily check of fire alarms, windows, doors, and gates.
- The security guard will complete daily reports that detail activities and incidents which may have occurred involving staff and patients. CSKT Tribal police will be notified when necessary in cases that involve verbal and physical threats to health care personnel and other law violations.
- The security guard will provide protection to Tribal Health Department staff within the Polson Health Center and the St. Ignatius Health Center.
- This position is a 40-hour per week work schedule that coincides with the normal work hours of the two health care centers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION)
- A minimum of two (2) years work experience in law enforcement/security or a combination of training and experience where people skills, planning and coordination are required.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must compete and pass background investigation.
- Must possess a valid Montana driver’s license throughout employment.
- Must not have any felony convictions ever.
- Must not have any misdemeanor convictions in the past year except minor traffic.
- Must have never had a misdemeanor conviction involving child abuse, a sexual offense, assault with a weapon, domestic abuse or violent crime against a person.
- Must have not had any record or history of drug abuse within the past five (5) years.
- Must not be subject of a current investigation involving criminal activities, including indictments.
- Must not have a driving while intoxicated or reckless driving conviction within the past three (3) years.
- Must not have been dismissed, or resigned from law enforcement work due to threat of disciplinary action that could result in termination of employment during the past three (3) years.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
- One (1) year of college course work preferred.
1. Completed Tribal employment application.
4. Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if other than CSKT.
5. If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION DURING THE SCREENING PROCESS
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Evelyn Charlo, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1029
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Kevin Howlett, Tribal Health Department Head at 675-2700 Ext. 5026