Download directly from our server :
Size: 345.74 KB
Date added: 04/28/2020 03:35 PM
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: csktribes.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: X-Ray Technician
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
This is not a Testing Designated Position (TDP) within the definition of the CSKT Drug Testing policy. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
The X-Ray Tech is a medical professional who performs diagnostic testing with standard digital x-ray equipment to obtain useful diagnostic images and details that assist medical clinicians and nursing staff in developing appropriate treatments for patients in an Tribal Health (TH) medical clinic setting. The technologist manipulates x-ray equipment and images to take internal pictures of the body so that diseases, conditions or injury can be visualized and diagnosed by physicians and mid-level providers.
- prepares the patient for the test and positions the device for the imaging procedure.
- loads, operates and maintains the equipment.
- exercises precision as the device and patient must be in exactly the right position to get successful images.
- operates standard digital x-ray equipment and generates the image requested while maintaining consistent contact and dialogue with the patient.
- uploads digital images to the PACS system for formal reading by contracted radiologist.
- responsible for communication with contracted radiology department to ensure appropriate documentation, orders and signatures are obtained and transmitted.
- responsible for entering imaging reports into the TH electronic record from contracted radiology department.
- assists with stocking of medical clinic exam rooms including checking for outdated supplies, inventory and order of medical clinic supplies.
- provides back-up coverage for medical clinic office manager and other TH staff as needed.
- assists Care Coordinator and Tribal Health Paid Care with referral management and quality assurance activities.
- assists Nursing staff and other Tribal Health Divisions with event planning, projects, and tasks.
- performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM RECRUITING QUALIFICATIONS AS REFLECTED ON TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION:
- Associates of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology Degree
- Must possess a Montana State Radiology Technologist License.
- Must have at least 1 year verified successful experience working in a clinic setting.
- Current state licensure.
- Must maintain proper licensure/certification and registration; if required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must participate in and support HIPAA training, as needed and required.
- Must adhere to CSKT social media policy and other CSKT Tribal policies regarding professional conduct.
- Must participate in pre-hire drug test and random drug tests thereafter, if required.
- Completed Tribal employment application.
- Copy of academic transcript.
- Completed supplemental background questionnaire.
- Proof of a current state licensure.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Proof of enrollment from a federally recognized Tribe if not from CSKT.
- If claiming veteran’s preference, a copy of the DD214 must be submitted.
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Cynthia Matt, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. 1259.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Milissa Grandchamp at THD (406) 675-2700 Ext. #7308