Download directly from our server :
CONFEDERATED SALISH AND KOOTENAI TRIBES
OF THE FLATHEAD NATION
PO BOX 278
PABLO MT 59855
PERSONNEL OFFICE FAX: (406) 675-2711
WEBSITE ADDRESS: cskt.org
****V A C A N C Y A N N O U N C E M E N T****
TITLE: Physical Therapist
LOCATION: Tribal Health Department
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
Position is not a Testing Designated Position within the definition of the CSKT Drug Free Workplace Policy effective January 1, 1998. The successful applicant, if not already employed by the Tribes must pass a pre-hire drug test and serve a mandatory six (6) month probationary period.
This position is located in the Flathead Tribal Health Center, both Polson and St. Ignatius Montana. The purpose of the Physical Therapist is to provide direct patient care and participate in providing comprehensive health care services to the community including, prevention and education. The position also provides assistance to other clinical staff or programs to insure compliance with established regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
-Evaluate and diagnose physical therapy health related to conditions of individuals presenting themselves for care; refer individuals for consultations when appropriate; provide appropriate physical therapy treatment in conformance with approved clinical privileges.
- Perform professional assessment of evaluated findings; develop goals and treatment plans for patient care; implement appropriate treatment based on individual patient needs; re-evaluated patient condition, including progression and digression, as appropriate for care and alter treatment as necessary in an outpatient setting comprised of patient spanning the life cycle with a wide variety of complex injuries and illnesses.
- Educate individuals in the nature of health related conditions and available services as applicable to the scope of physical therapy practice, recommended therapy, and the general promotion of health and prevention of illness/disease.
- Record patient provider transactions and complete required consults necessary for patient care via Electronic Health Record.
- Exchanges patient medical information and other technical information that requires tact, judgment, and sensitivity.
- Participates in department and program development, extended and quality improvement assessment as required.
- Comply with all department and service policy and procedures as required
- Comply with all licensure and continuing education requirements for legal practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (AS REFLECTED ON THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION):
Masters in Physical Therapy degree (MSPT or MPT) or a doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an
accredited Physical Therapy school is required.
* Must be certified or be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training.
* Must posses an active license to practice Physical Therapy in the Montana.
* Must be willing to complete all CEU and pursue advanced certifications as needed.
*Must possess or be eligible for a valid driver’s license.
* This position is subject to a background check in accordance with Public Law 1101-630.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (AS DETERMINED BY THE INTERVIEW):
SUBMIT ALL OF THE ABOVE TO: Cynthia Matt, Personnel Office, PO Box 278, Pablo MT 59855, Telephone (406) 675-2700 Ext. #1043.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Jason Krumbeck, Tribal Health Department – (406) 675-2700 Ext. #5084