Memo from CSKT Personnel
March 12, 2020
To respond to the emerging and changing challenges posed by the expanding coronavirus, CSKT’s personnel department is making the following changes
- In person interviews will be limited as much as possible. Interviews will now be conducted by phone, teleconference or postponed
- New hire orientations will be done over the phone
- If new hires have traveled to hot states before hire – either delay hire date or arrange to find work for them to do at home for 14 days from time of leaving the hot state
- Supervisors may work with employees that are quarantined to work from home
- If an employee is quarantined and does not have PTO to cover the time off, leave sharing is only be available if a Physician Statement for leave sharing is filled out by a physician.