Salish Kootenai College (SKC) has many exciting opportunities for both full and part time employment.
All SKC employees are able to participate in a number of free college classes each quarter, as long as job performance is satisfactory. This educational benefit is worth an estimated $1,500.00 annually. In addition, SKC offers a generous health insurance policy for full time employees valued at an estimated $7,320.00.
Check out the jobs and detailed job description on the SKC website – www.skc.edu - on the top – EMPLOYMENT! Join the SKC Team!
SKC College has the following career opportunities:
- Assistant Director of Academic Success - $44,310 - $45,483 DOEE – Open until filled
- Div. of Ed. Instructor/Early Childhood Technology Spec. - $46,227-$52,237 DOEE –
Feb. 21, 2022 – 1 pm
- Indigenous Language & Cultural Specialist (half time not to exceed 50 hours per pp)
12 months – closes Feb. 28, 2022 at 1 pm
- Infant Toddler Lead Teacher- 10 month- $18.02 - $22.11 hour/DOEE – Open until filled
- Infant Toddler Teacher – 10 month - $14.06-$17.24 hour/DOEE – Open Until filled
- Business Instructor – 9 month - $43,823 - $45,025 DOEE – Open until filled
- Dir., Career & Tech. Educ. & Dual Enroll. - 11 month – $43,844 - $48,146 – DOEE Open until filled
- Director, Institutional Advancement– SKC Foundation - $53,696-$56,043 DOEE– Open until filled
- Director, Institutional Effectiveness - $54,870 - $57,216 – closes on March 14, 2022 – 1 pm
- Custodian PT - $13.21 hour- Open until filled
- Housing Maintenance Technician – (1 year) $31,449-$33,425 DOEE – Open until filled
- NASD Faculty – 3 positions (9 months each) (1) General Native American Studies, (2) Tribal
Historic Preservation Faculty, (3) Tribal Governance and Administration Faculty,
Master’s Degree – salary range - $43,823 - $47,429 PhD – salary range $48,631 - $52,237
All three (3) NASD vacancies close on March 14, 2022 – 1 pm
To apply you must submit an SKC application, resume and applicable transcripts to Human Resources, P.O. Box 70, Pablo, MT 59855. Your application must include evidence that you have the skills, experiences and abilities indicated in this announcement (E.I. cover letter, resume and transcripts). Information you provide will be used as deciding factors in our employment process. Email applications are accepted.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, we encourage applications from minorities, veterans and women. SKC is a tribal member preference employer as set forth in SKC policy. SKC is a drug free workplace. All pre-hires must pass a drug test before formal hiring.