Salish Kootenai College (SKC) has many exciting opportunities for both full and part time employment.
All SKC employees are able to participate in a number of free college classes each quarter, as long as job performance is satisfactory. This educational benefit is worth an estimated $1,500.00 annually. SKC supports lifelong learning for employees.
SKC offers a generous health insurance policy for full time employees valued at an estimated $7,800.00. Family health insurance plan contributions are valued at $13,800.00. There are 22 health plans to select from. Check out the jobs and detailed job descriptions on the SKC website – www.skc.edu
Culture, citizenship, critical thinking, and communication, an SKC education. Become an SKC bison today and prepare yourself to lead tomorrow.
· Director, Institutional Effectiveness - $54,870 - $57,216 – Open until filled
· Custodian PT – Night Shift -$13.21 hour- Open until filled
· Housing Maintenance Technician – (1 year) $31,449-$33,425 DOEE – Open until filled
· Asst. Registrar – 12 months - $37, 269 - $39,616 DOEE – closes May 23, 2022
· Business Faculty – 9 month - $43,823 - $45,025 DOEE – Open Until filled
· Division of Education Instructor, Early Childhood Instructor/student Support Specialist – $42,227 - $52,237 DOEE Open Until Filled
· Project Director, Community Health and Development, Bison Resiliency Coalition – 12 months
Bachelor’s Degree - $40,789 - $47, 830 or Master’s Degree - $49,003 - $54,870
Open until filled
· Custodial Services Supervisor – 12 months - $18.28 - $18.72 per hour – open until filled
· Graduate Admissions and Assistant to the Graduate Division Dean – part-time - $18.05 - $22.11
per hour – open until filled
· Groundwater hydrology and Soils Faculty – 9 months – Position screening will begin
on June 10, 2022, until filled.
Master’s Degree - $45,025 - $47, 429 DOEE
PhD Salary Range - $48,631 - $54,641 DOEE
To apply you must submit an SKC application, resume and applicable transcripts to Human Resources, P.O. Box 70, Pablo, MT 59855. Your application must include evidence that you have the skills, experiences and abilities indicated in this announcement including a cover letter, resume and transcripts, if applicable. Information you provide will be used as deciding factors in our employment process. Email applications are accepted.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, we encourage applications from minorities, veterans and women. SKC is a tribal member preference employer as set forth in SKC policy. SKC is a drug free workplace. All pre-hires must pass a drug test before formal hiring.
Check us out – it is a great place to work!